The 4DRC F10 toy-grade drone features a cool Mavic-like folding design and a 6K camera (720P interpolated). It was announced in two versions. The cheaper one is priced at $52.99 and it has 2.4Ghz communication and barometric altitude hold. The 4DRC F10 Pro is $25 more expensive and it comes with 5GHz transmission and GPS positioning.
The GPS edition has lots of intelligent flight modes including fail-safe features. In the case of the RC signal loss or low battery voltage, the aircraft will automatically return to the take-off point.
Sponosored AD: Spring sale
According to the technical specs, the 3.7V 2000mAh battery allows up to 25 minutes of playtime. The 4DRC F10 has one of the best battery life of most drones under $100.
4DRC F10 drone core features and technical specs
- Folding design (only 5 x 10 x 8cm);
- 8*23mm type brushed motors;
- Available in two versions (2.4G + Altitude Hold or 5G + GPS);
- 6K camera (720 true resolution);
- GPS smart return (signal loss and low battery);
- Inteligint flight modes (only GPS version);
- Up to 25 minutes of battery life.
Included accessories with the F10 4DRC drone
- Remote controller;
- 3.7V 2000mAh Lipo Battery (1, 2 or 3);
- USB Charging Cable
- Set of spare propellers;
- User Manual.