The AKASO Keychain is an Insta360Go style hands-free body camera. Thanks to the magnetic mount system it can be easily attached to your t-shirt or headband. Its pivot stand allows being used as a dashcam in your car as well.
Thanks to the built-in WIFI connection, you can transfer the footage from the camera to your mobile device wirelessly. No docking station required as in the case of its contender. Also, instead of built-in memory, the AKASO Keychain features a micro SD slot that allows easy file transfer to your desktop computer or laptop.
The camera measures 63x33x18 mm and weighs only 36mm. Its built-in battery allows up to 60 minutes of continuous recording time. AKASO Keychain is capable to record UHD 4K videos with up to 30fps and FHD 1080P with up to 60fps. For cool slow-motion videos you 1080P60fps and 720P120fps modes. With AKASO’s 6-axis, anti-shake technology (EIS2), the footage is stabilized automatically.
Around the 124º field of view lens, there are 6 LED lights to ensure great TikTok videos even in low-light conditions. The camera can be used in horizontal as well in a vertical position.
AKASO Keychain camera highlights
- Insta360Go style splashproof (IP56), compact and lightweight design (only 36 grams);
- MicroSD card slot and a USB-C port;
- Magnetic mount system;
- Built-in WIFI connection and Akaso Go app;
- Electronic Image Stabilization (ESI 2.0);
- 124° Field of View (FOV);
- [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], or [email protected] max video frame rates;
- 20MP, 16MP, 14MP, 10MP, 8MP, and 5MP photo resolutions;
- SlowMotion and TimeLapse modes;
- Up to 60 minutes of battery life.
Included accessories with the AKASO Keychain camera
- Pivot stand with tripod mount;
- Carry-on camera case;
- Magnet base;
- Easy clip;
- USB Type-C charging cable;
- User manual.