The new Beta95X V3 is the first FPV drone specialty designed for the SMO 4K camera. Actually, this ultralight action cam was developed by BetaFPV in partnership with Insta360.
Its newly designed pusher Whoop style frame is made of high-quality PA12 material, which can dampen noise and vibrations and have high abrasion resistance, bringing the drone a more durable flight and no fear of damage. The EVA foam padding gives you extra safety when you are accidentally bumping into something. The inverted design puts all the cameras and batteries on the top of the platform, makes the center of gravity is right in the middle of the drone, brings the best fly operability.
According to your existing transmitter, you can opt to purchase the Beta95X V3 drone in a bundle with Frsky FCC, Frsky LBT, or TBS radio receiver. Of course, there is also an option for the PNP package (no radio receiver).
BetaFPV claims that you can have up to 4.5 minutes of flight time with 4S/450mAh battery. I think this flight time will be reduced to half in case you mount on top the SMO4K camera.
The V3 series Beta95X Whoop is equipped with the newly released F4 AIO Toothpick brushless flight controller, it extremely reduces the weight while improving the ability of the ESC to continuous current 20A.
Equipped with 1106 3800KV brushless motors and Gemfan D63 5-leaf propellers, it brings a stronger power and lower noise, which will give pilots an unprecedented flying experience.
BetaFPV Beta95X V3 features and specs
- Super lightweight (less than 100 grams without battery);
- Brand-new innovative pusher frame design;
- 95mm size frame with Whoop style blade protectors;
- F4 AIO flight controller with integrated 20A ESC;
- 1106 3800KV brushless motors with Gemfan D63 5-leaf propellers;
- Optional Frsky FCC/Frsky LBT/TBS/PNP radio receiver;
- Customized EOSV2 micro FPV (25°- 45° angle)
- M02 25-250mW 5.8G VTX;
- Included SMO 4K camera mount;
- 4S LIPO compatible (XT30 battery plug)
- About 4.5 min flight with a 450mAh 4S battery.
Its customized EOSV2 micro FPV camera is paired with a high-quality 5.8GHz VTX. Broadcast power can be toggled between 25mW, 100mW, 200mW, and 350mW. At the highest power rate, pilots can fly drones up to 600 meters away to explore more possibilities and fun. The camera features a 1/3-inch CMOS sensor, a 2.1mm lens, and a 1200TVL horizontal resolution.