Caddx, one of the most popular FPV camera manufacturers, releases a new nano-size camera named Baby Ratel 2. Thanks to its small size and low-weight (3grams), it can successfully install on almost any size of FPV drones. The camera measures 14 x 14 x 20.5mm and 19 x 19 x 20.5mm with extension mounting bracket.
The Caddx Baby Ratel 2 is based on a 1/1.8″ HDR Starlight image sensor and a 1.8mm lens which provides a 165° field of view. The camera has 1200TVL horizontal resolution 0.0001LUX minimal illumination. HDR and WDR features ensure excellent performance during light-level changes.
Sponosored AD: Spring sale
It is packed with a 5D control board which allows for fine-tuning the camera settings through the OSD menu. The Baby Ratel 2 can be directly powered from the drone’s main battery (2S-8S) or the flight controller’s 5V camera-out.
Caddx Baby Ratel 2 Nano features and specs
- Ultra-light metal housing that weighs just 3 grams;
- 14 x 14 x 20.5mm mounting pattern or 19 x 19 x 20.5mm with bracket;
- 1/1.8″ HDR Starlight image sensor
- 1200TVL horizontal resolution;
- 1.8mm lens with 165° field of view (FPV);
- 0.0001LUX minimal illumination;
- OSD configuration menu;
- Wide range of power input (5-40V).
Included accessories with the Baby Ratel 2 camera (package list)
- Pack of screws;
- OSD control board;
- 2pin silicon cable;
- 3Pin silicon cable;
- 14x14mm to 19x19mm mounting bracket;
- 1.5mm Allen wrench key.