#AD: Year-end sale
Caddx new ultra-light FPV camera weighs just 16 grams and it is capable of recording 4K videos with up to 60 frames per second. Like its bigger brother, the Caddx Loris Micro also features a split design, lens module (19x19mm) + DVR board (29x29mm).
Similar to the SMO 4K camera, the Loris Micro can be also equipped with ND filters. Configuring the camera can be made easily using the included 5D-OSD control board. Recording can be started/stopped via the DVR board’s control button or remotely via Fly OSD.
The camera module features a 1/2.7″ CMOS image sensor and a 2.1mm lens with a 160° field of view (FOV). FPV has about 40ms latency and 800TVL analog resolution.
Caddx Loris Micro features and specs
- Ultra-light (only 16 grams) 4K camera for micro FPV drones;
- Split design (Lens module + DVR board);
- 1/2.7″ CMOS image sensor;
- 2.1 mm lens with included ND filters;
- Super-low latency (~40ms)
- DWDR and 3DNR;
- 800TVL analog resolution;
- Up to [email protected], [email protected] and [email protected] digital resolutions;
- Wide range of input voltage (5-18V);
- Dimensions: DVR board: 29x29mm / Camera 19x19mm.
Included accessories with the Loris Micro camera
- 5D-OSD control board;
- FPV touch cable (2pin plug);
- Adapter 20x20mm mounting plate;
- Screw pack;
- ND filter.