The second generation of Emax Babyhawk II comes equipped with HD digital FPV (Caddx Nebula Pro camera + Vista VTX) and weighs just 141 grams without a battery. Weight is critical when it comes to legally use a flying machine. Drones under 250 grams do not require registration in most countries, including the US.
In order to provide good impact resistance, the 155mm size frame has front and rear arm reinforcement. The tiny Emax ECO 1404 3700KV brushless motors are equipped with AVAN 3.5-inch propellers.
Sponosored AD: Spring sale
Natively, the Emax Babyhawk 2 is compatible with DJI FPV transmitters. In case you want to use it with a different remote controller you can opt for an integrated FrSky D8 or TBS Crossfire Nano RX radio receiver.
Emax Babyhawk 2 HD drone features and specs
- 155mm size ultra-light carbon fibre frame (141 grams without battery);
- EMAX ECO 1404 3700KV motors with AVAN 3.5″ propellers;
- F4 Flight Controller AIO 25A ESC Board ( STM32F411 Firmware);
- Caddx Nebula Pro camera;
- Caddx Vista HD digital FPV transmitter (VTX);
- Optional FrSky D8 or TBS Crossfire Nano RX radio receiver;
- 4S LIPO compatible (14.8V 850mAh 45C XT30 suggested).
Babyhawk II review, test flight and sample footage
Emax Babyhawk II box content
- Fully assembled air-frame;
- Battery Velcro band;
- Set of spare propellers (2xCW and 2xCCW);
- Bag of spare bolts;
- EMAX user manual.