As you could read in our Insta360 Go review, weighing just 20 grams, this tiny camera can be successfully used on micro-size FPV drones like this Happymodel Crux3.
The Crux3 is built on a 115 mm carbon fiber frame. All the electronic parts, including the Caddx ANT camera all well protected by a lightweight canopy. At the end of each arm, there is a 6400KV brushless motor matched with a 2-leaf propeller. Its versatile CrazybeeX 5in1 AIO F4 (v2.2) flight controller features integrated 5A ESC, DSM2/DSMX radio receiver, and 5.8G FPV transmitter (25/200mW VTX power).
Happymodel Crux3 features and specs
- 115mm size (3″ prop compatible), Toothpick style carbon fiber frame with protective canopy;
- Super lightweight (only 41 grams without battery);
- CrazybeeX FR V2.2 F4 flight controller with integrated 5A BL_S 4in1 ESC;
- EX1202.5 6400KV motors with Gemfan 3018 2-leaf propellers;
- Caddx ANT 1200TVL Camera;
- 5.8G 40CH 25/200mW VTX;
- Optional DSM2/DSMX, FlySky, FrSky D8, FrSky R-XSR or TBS Crossfire Nano RX radio receiver;
- XT 30 battery connector (2s 350mah/400mah/450mah/520mah LIPO pack recommended).
Happymodel Crux3 FPV footage vs Insta360 Go video