HOMFPV is a relatively new name in the drone industry and the Wingsuit 2.5-inch CineWhoop will be their first product featured in our drone news section.
The HOMFPV Wingsuit is available in BNF version with Caddx Vista Nebula and PNP edition without camera and VTX. Both variants can be equipped with the ultralight Insta360 Go or a naked GoPro camera. In case you cant to use a different transmitter, the F405 is compatible with Futaba, Frsky, Spektrum, and Flysky radio receivers. The tiny 4500KV motors are matched with 2.5″ propellers and 25A ESC.
According to HOMFPV with a 4s/850 mAh LIPO pack, you can have up to 7 minutes of flight time.
HOMFPV Wingsuit features and specs
- 100mm size carbon fiber frame with Whoop style blade protectors;
- PNP and DJI BNF opinions;
- Onboard Caddx Vista Nebula (camera + HD digital VTX) kit (only in BNF);
- Compatible with DJI FPV goggles and transmitter;
- F405 2 In 1 flight stack with 25A BLHeli_S ESC;
- 1106 4500KV brushless motors with 2.5″ 3-leaf propellers;
- Vibration/Shock reduction camera mount;
- Can be equipped with Naked Gopro or Insta360 Go camera;
- 4S LIPO compatible (about 7 minutes flight time with 850 mAh LIPO pack);
- Compatible with Futaba/CRSF/Frsky/Spektrum/Flysky radio receivers;
- Take-off weight less than 250 grams.