For less than $200, the KF100 comes with all the latest features of its market segment. It adopts a backpack-friendly folding design, GPS position system and lots of intelligent flight modes. With folded arms, the aircraft measures 190 × 105 × 70mm and weighs more than 500 grams.
The CSF KF100 drone is advertised in two versions, with a 4K and 6K camera. Both camera options feature 5GHz real-time image transmission and remote angle adjustment. Thanks to the ‘Gesture control’ it allows taking cool selfie photos.
Similar to the Holy Stone HS720E, the KF100 also combines mechanical stabilization (3-axis gimbal) with electronic image stabilization (EIS).
According to the advertised specs, the 3 cell 2800mAh battery allows up to 25 minutes of flight time. The modular LIPO pack has a micro USB charging port and 4 charging level indicator LEDs.
KFPLAN KF100 folding GPS drone features and specs
- Folding design with brushless motors;
- GPS positioning;
- Optional 4K or 6K UHD EIS camera;
- 3-axis gimbal stabilization;
- 5Ghz WIFI real-time image transmission (phone FPV);
- Level 7 wind resistance;
- Intelligent flight modes (Gesture Control, Smart follow, and Surround mode);
- Up to 1200 meters of control & FPV range;
- Around 25 minutes of flight time;
- 553 grams of take-off weight.
Included accessories with the KF100 quadcopter
- Remote controller
- 11.1V 2800mAh flight battery (1, 2 or 3 pieces);
- USB charging cable;
- Set of spare blades;
- Drone manual;
- Optional storage bag.