The LYZRC L900 drone comes with lots of cool features for less than $100. It features Mavic like backpack friendly design with foldable arms, a 4K camera, and a dual positioning system (GPS+OFP).
According to the technical specs, its 7.4V/2200mAh LIPO pack allows up to 28 minutes of flight time. The battery can be recharged conveniently with any USB phone charger.
In addition to the frontal camera, there is a second camera on the belly of the drone which serves as an optical flow positioning sensor. The main camera features 50x digital zoom and remote angle adjustment. Thanks to the 5Ghz WiFi real-time image transmission, you can display the camera’s video feed on your mobile device.
With folded arms, the aircraft measures 13x10x5cm and weighs 214 grams. In most countries, including the US and Canada, recreational drones under 250g do not require registration and licensing.
Price, availability, and options
You can find this mini drone at Banggood with a starting price of 89.99. The L900 quadcopter is available in 3 colors (white, black, and orange) and 3 packaging options (cardboard box, handbag, or backpack). All versions can be ordered with 1, 2, or 3 flight batteries.
LYZRC L900 drone features and specs
- Mavic like foldable design with a weight less than 250 grams;
- GPS + Optical flow positioning;
- 4K camera with 50x digital zoom and remote angle adjustment;
- 5Ghz WiFi real-time image transmission;
- Intelligent flight modes (Smart Follow, Fixed point flight, and Point of interest surround);
- Strong brushless motors (7class wind resistance);
- Fail-safe auto RTF (Low battery or RC signal loss);
- Up to 1200 meters control distance;
- About 28 minutes of battery life.
- L900 RC Quadcopter;
- Remote controller;
- 7.4V/2200mAh battery (1,2 or 3);
- USB charging cable;
- 1 pair of spare propellers + screws;
- Optional hand case or backpack;
- User Manual.