The M1 PRO features a similar camera to the popular F11 4K Pro drone. It also has 2-axis stabilization, PTZ control, and 5GHz WIFI real-time image transmission.
Thanks to the triple positioning system, it is very stable in any environment. The Optical Flow positioning and Air Pressure sensor allows stable hovering indoors, and the GPS positioning outdoor. The dual flight speed rate and Headless mode are also two handy functions for beginner pilots.
Being powered by an ultra-high-capacity battery (3S 4000mAh) it can stay in the air for up to 30 minutes. It has one of the best battery life in the sub $200 drone market segment.
The M1 Pro drone is packed with a nice entry-level remote controller. In addition to the usual control sticks, on the front panel, there are 6 buttons and a handy status screen. While the right shoulder dial allows changing camera angle, the left one to toggle between speed rates.
M1 PRO drone features and specs
- Cool foldable design (22x11x9cm);
- Tripple positioning (GPS + OFP + Air Pressure);
- EIS 4K camera with 2-axis gimbal stabilization;
- 5GHz WiFi real-time image transmission;
- Intelligent flight modes (Smart follow, Flying around, and Waypoint flight);
- Headless flight mode;
- 2-level flight speed;
- Modular ultra-high capacity LIPO pack;
- Up to 3000 meters flight distance;
- About 30 minutes of flight time.
- M1 PRO RC Quadcopter;
- Remote Control with phone holder
- 11.1V 4000mAh Lipo Battery (1,2 or 3);
- USB Charging Cable;
- Protection Cover;
- Pair of spare blades;
- User Manual.