Microsoft has published a list of Xbox Series X specifications. The company has worked globally to improve console performance.
So, what do we expect:
- Сustom processor based on AMD Zen 2, DRNA 2 architecture.
- Variable Rate Shading (VRS) technology. Instead of spending GPU cycles evenly for each pixel on the screen, they can prioritize individual effects for specific game characters or objects.
- DirectX Raytracing Technology. It visibly enhances shadows, reflections and light on the screen.
- Preset SSD
- Quick Resume technology that allows you to quickly run multiple games at once, skipping the monotonous loading screens
- Dynamic Latency Input (DLI) technology. It significantly reduces the delay between the screen and the console itself.
- Built-in HDMI port 2.1
- Supports 120 frames per second. Even 60 FPS is no longer the limit
- Backwards compatibility with all Xbox, Xbox 360 and Xbox One games
- Smart Delivery technology that determines which console you play on. Different versions of the games will be available for Xbox One and Xbox Series X. If they are available on both consoles, the gamer will receive two copies of each game