Another new intro, a lot of talk about MOT’s, fishing, caravans and actual smartphone-related chatter too. It’s all here folks, and it’s part of Podcast 249. Recorded in the car, in this episode I also do a manly “pap” on the horn due to the driver in front drifting in his lane because he was too busy texting whilst driving.
Also in this episode…
- I pinched the wife’s car.
- MOT failure!
- OnePlus 7 details, and it’s now available.
- 5G, and why it’ll probably benefit the networks more than you.
- Valencia. Proper nice!
- My thoughts on the Asus ZenFone 6.
- Protein bars!
- Huawei problems.
- I struggle to end the recording because I’m stupid.
Contact me on Twitter or via our contact form.
Your options to listen to the podcast are as follows:
- Listen to any episode on Spotify.
- Get us on TuneIn too.
- We’re also on Google Podcasts.
- Subscribe via iTunes.
- Also we are on the Blubrry podcast directory and Stitcher.
- Mixcloud too!
- Subscribe to us using our RSS feed.
- Manually add our RSS url to your favourite podcast app if it can’t find us, http://feeds.feedburner.com/coolsmartphone/podcast
- If you’re a PocketCasts user you can click here to jump to our page and the subscribe.
- If you prefer Acast you can listen here.
- Use the Play or Download links at the top of this article
The post Podcast 249 – Don’t text and drive people! is original content from Coolsmartphone. If you see it on another news website, please let us know.