The upgraded ZLL SG907 MAX aka Xiang 3 comes with advanced features like a dual-camera system, GPS positioning, and multiple intelligent flight modes. All in backpack-friendly folding design. SG907 MAX weighs just 309 grams and measures 17×9.5×7.5cm with folded arms.
While it is advertised to be a 4K drone, its main camera is capable of recording videos with only 2048*1080 pixels. In addition to the 3-axis mechanical gimbal, the ZLRC Xiang 3 also features electronic image stabilization (EIS). The second camera on the belly of the aircraft serves as an optical flow sensor (OFS).
Being powered by a 2cell 2600mAh battery, the ZLL SG907 Xiang 3 has up to 25 minutes of flight time. Charging time takes about two hours with the included USB cable. Its transmitter comes with a 3.7V/500mAh built-in battery.
ZLL SG907MAX XIANG 3 features and specs
- Backpack friendly design with folding arms;
- Dual satellite positioning (GPS+GLONASS);
- Optical flow stabilization (OFS) for indoor flights;
- 1503 type 1700KV brushless motors;
- 4K camera with 3-axis gimbal stabilization + EIS;
- 2048*1080 video and 4096*3072 photo resolutions;
- 5GHz WiFi real-time video transmission;
- Smart flight modes (Image follow, Route planning, and Surround shooting);
- Up to 1200 meters control and 800 meters FPV range;
- Around 25 minutes of flight time.
Included accessories with the ZLRC SG907 MAX drone
- Remote controller with folding antennas;
- Gimbal protector;
- 7.6V 2600mAh flight battery (1,2 or 3);
- USB charging cable;
- Set of spare propellers with screws;
- Drone user manual.