The BetaFPV X-Knight 360 is the probably the first FPV drone specially designed to carry an Insta360 ONE R camera. This aerial setup allows taking unobstructed super cool 360-degrees aerial videos.
X-Knight 360 adopts unique flat design. Combined with a customized 4S/1000mAh LIPO pack the max height is only 23mm. You simply won’t see the X-Knight 360 in the sight, just like a flying camera. The included BEC board allows to power the Insta360 ONE R camera directly from the main battery.
BetaFPV offers its new X-Knight 360 drone with two different FPV setups. While the analog edition comes with Caddx ANT camera and M02 5.8G VTX (up to 350mW), the digital version with Caddx Nebula Nano HD System. Both variants are equipped with the same type of F4 35A AIO flight controller and 2004 3000K brushless motors.
BetaFPV X-Knight 360 specs and features
- Specially designed carbon fiber frame for Insta360 ONE R camera (211.9g without battery);
- Two FPV versions (analog 5.8G VTX or DJI HD Digital);
- Caddx ANT or Caddx Nebula Nano camera;
- F4 AIO brushless flight controller with integrated 35A ESC;
- 2004 3000K brushless motors with HQ 5025 3-leaf propellers;
- Optional FrSky LBT, TBS or FrSky FCC radio receiver;
- 4S LIPO compatible (1000mAh/75C suggested).
X-Knight Insta360 One sample footage