The Hubsan ACE PRO is basically a Zino Mini Pro in a larger more powerful and stronger body. It is also advertised with a 10km flight range, more than 30 minutes of battery life, and an advanced obstacle avoidance system.
Thanks to the powerful propulsion system (KV2820 motors + Digital 20A Brushless ESC), the ACE PRO can stand to wind gusts of level 8.
In addition to the fail-safe RTH, it features other 19 intelligent flight modes, making it one of the smartest drones right now. The 3D sensing system feature forward and backward vision sensors, and a monocular downward optical flow sensor.
The Ace Pro features a 4K camera with a 1/1.3inch CMOS image sensor. It is capable to record 4K (3840 x 2160) with 30fps or FHD (1920 x 1080) with 60fps videos. Video bitrate is between 100 and 200Mbps.
Price and availability
Starting with November 22, the Ace Pro can be ordered from Banggood with a starting price of $699.99 with one battery. This price includes a storage bag and a set of spare propellers.
Hubsan ACE PRO features and specs
- Compact size with folding arms (118.7×172.5x73mm / 543 grams);
- Triple sattelite positioning system (GPS, GLONASS, and Beidou);
- Optical Flow, TOF, and Barometer positioning system;
- 3D obstacle avoidance system (Forward, Backward, and Downward);
- [email protected] with 1/1.3inch CMOS image sensor;
- HY817C 3-axis gimbal;
- MP4 (H.265/HEVC) video codec with 100Mbps-200Mbps video bitrate;
- Built-in eMMC 8G/64G/128G + MicroSD Card, U3 or Class10 16G/32G/64G/128G;
- Up to 10KM (CE 6KM) SyncLeas 3 1080P image transmission system;
- Outward Rotation Brushless 1503 KV2820 motors + Digital 20A Brushless ESC;
- ATVT3.0 Visual Active Tracking;
- 19 Smart flight modes;
- Level 8 wind resistance;
- About 35 minutes of battery life.
Included accessories with the Hubsan ACE PRO Drone
- HT018Y remote controller;
- 3S/3800 mAh flight battery (1,2 or 3);
- Intelligent charger;
- Pair of spare propellers;
- RC <> Phone date cables (Micro, USB Type-C, and iPhone);
- User manual.