There are many software development blogs out there, but many of them don’t publish testing articles on a regular basis.
Also, I have noticed that some software developers don’t read blogs written by software testers. That is a shame because I think that we can learn a lot from them.
That is why I decided to create a newsletter that shares the best testing articles which I found during the last week.
Let’s get started.
- DON’T make an ASS out of U and ME when dealing with Hibernate caching! is an excellent blog post that helps you to verify the Hibernate first level cache (aka session cache) is working as expected.
- Embedded Redis Server with Spring Boot Test is a useful blog that helps you to configure and use an embedded Redis server when you are writing integration tests for Spring Boot applications.
- Testing Spring Boot conditionals the sane way is an interesting blog post that explains how you ensure that conditional beans are injected properly by using both JUnit 4 and 5.
The Really Valuable Stuff
- How to succeed when including developers in your testing approach is an excellent blog post which shares 5 tips that help you to transform developers into “decent” testers.
It’s Time to Update Your Dependencies
- AssertJ Core 3.13.0
- TestContainers 1.12.0
- Java Testing Weekly 28 / 2019
- Java Testing Weekly 30 / 2019
- Java Testing Weekly 29 / 2019