There are many software development blogs out there, but many of them don’t publish testing articles on a regular basis.
Also, I have noticed that some software developers don’t read blogs written by software testers. That is a shame because I think that we can learn a lot from them.
That is why I decided to create a newsletter that shares the best testing articles which I found during the last week.
Let’s get started.
- Increase the quality of unit tests using mutation with PITest is a practical blog post that demonstrates how you can identify missing test cases by using JaCoCo and PITest.
The Really Valuable Stuff
- Ten Reasons Why You Fix Bugs As Soon As You Find Them argues that you shouldn’t bury your bugs in an issue tracker. Instead, you should fix them right away.
- Testing your view models provides a quick introduction to view models, explains why you should test your view models, and provides a few tips that help you to identify the required test cases.
- What you’re saying in a commit without tests is an excellent blog post which reveals the hidden message of a commit that has no tests.
It’s Time to Update Your Dependencies
- Spring Boot 2.1.7
- Java Testing Weekly – The End
- Java Testing Weekly 32 / 2019
- Java Testing Weekly 31 / 2019