Yes, we’re back – the podcast has returned! We should have a big bumper news package after Mobile World Congress in Barcelona but, as you know, that went in the bin due to coronavirus outbreak.
In this episode we cover that and the impact it’ll have on the people who were going to attend. What about all those who invested so much to get there?
Also, I talk a bit more about leaving Sky, coming back and then leaving again. There seems to be a lot of interest in this at the moment as Sky TV have whacked up their prices quite a bit.
More to come, and another podcast will be online shortly, but do get in touch with me on Twitter or via our contact form.
Your options to listen to the podcast are as follows:
- Listen to any episode on Spotify.
- Get us on TuneIn too.
- We’re also on Google Podcasts.
- Subscribe via iTunes.
- Also we are on the Blubrry podcast directory and Stitcher.
- Mixcloud too!
- Subscribe to us using our RSS feed.
- Manually add our RSS url to your favourite podcast app if it can’t find us, http://feeds.feedburner.com/coolsmartphone/podcast
- If you’re a PocketCasts user you can click here to jump to our page and the subscribe.
- If you prefer Acast you can listen here.
- Use the Play or Download links at the top of this article
The post Podcast 251 – Sky TV and Mobile World Congress is original content from Coolsmartphone. If you see it on another news website, please let us know.