Samsung has expanded its range of middle-class smartphones by introducing a model called Galaxy M31. In addition to impressive autonomy, the device is notable for its large Super AMOLED-display, advanced camera module with four sensors and a decent amount of operational capacity.
Samsung Galaxy M31 received a 6.4-inch screen with a resolution of 2340×1080 pixels, thin side frames and a drop-shaped cutout for the front 32-megapixel camera. Fingerprint scanner is placed on the back cover of the gadget.
The “heart” of the model is a 10nm Exynos 9611 processor with two clusters of cores: 4 x 2.3 GHz and 4 x 1.7 GHz. The LPDDR4X standard has 6 GB of RAM and 64 or 128 GB of built-in storage in various modifications. The main camera of the device is represented by four sensors: 64-megapixel main camera, an 8 Megapixel secondary camera with wide-angle optics, 5-megapixel depth sensor and a 5 Megapixel macro sensor.
Samsung Galaxy M31 has a 6000 mAh battery with support for fast charging up to 15W. According to the manufacturer, one charge is enough for 26 hours of video playback or 48 hours of phone calls.
Characteristics of the Samsung Galaxy M31:
- Display: Super AMOLED, 6.4”, 2340×1080, Infinity-U
- Processor: Exynos 9611 (4×2.3 GHz + 4×1.7 GHz)
- Graphics: Mali-G72MP3
- RAM: 6 GB, LPDDR4X
- Built-in memory: 64/128 GB, microSD up to 512 GB
- Main camera: 64 MP (Samsung GW1, f/1.8) + 8 MP (f/2.2, 123° viewing angle) + 5 MP (f/2.2, depth sensor) + 5 MP (f/2.2, macro lens)
- Front camera: 32 MP (f/2.0)
- Security: Fingerprint scanner on back cover (Sony IM616)
- Battery: 6000 mAh, quick charge with 15W power
- Communication: Dual 4G VoLTE, 802.11 ac Wi-Fi (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C
Samsung Galaxy M31 in blue and black colors is scheduled to start selling on March 5. Configuration with 6/64GB memory will cost $209, version 6/128GB will cost $223.