Like most drones under $200, the XK Q868 Cyclon (aka Wltoys Q868) also features GPS positioning system, cool foldable design, and a 4K camera with 2-axis stabilization. Top of all, it claims that its 3s/3000mAh battery pack provides up to 30 minutes of flight time, which is probably the best battery life in its price tag.
The aircraft measures 254 x 280 x 86mm and has a wheelbase (rotor to rotor distance) of 344mm. At the end of each foldable arm, there is a powerful 1806 type brushless motor with a foldable propeller.
Thanks to the Auto-RTH failsafe function, the XK Cyclone Q868 will return autonomously to the take-off point, in case of low drone battery voltage or out of the transmitter’s range. Both, FPV and control range are marketed to be around 500 meters. The maximum flight altitude is limited to 200 meters.
Price and availability
Starting with September 16, the XK Q868 can be pre-ordered from Banggood with 14% off for US$182.99 with an included storage bag or US$172.99 with a standard box. Note: Estimated processing time starts with September 21.
XK Q868 Cyclone features and specs
- Compact size with foldable arms;
- GPS positioning system;
- 1806 type brushless motors;
- 4K camera with 2-axis gimbal and tilt angle adjustment;
- 2560×[email protected] video resolution;
- 5Ghz WiFi real-time image transmission;
- Fail-safe auto return to home (RC signal loss and low battery);
- About 500 meters controlfpv range;
- Impressive of up to 30 minutes of flight time.
Included accessories with XK Q868 Wltoys Q868 drone
- Remote controller with phone holder;
- 3s/3000mAh Lipo Battery;
- USB charging cable;
- 1 set of spare propellers;
- Drone manual.